Complimentary Travel Set at Ole Henriksen – Offer Link: http://click.linksynergy.com/fs-bin/click?id=NXhN4S4DQz0&offerid=304917.142&type=3&subid=0
Ah the glorious summers days are back!
#summer #beauty #skin
The joy and enthusiasm of swinging those wardrobe doors fully open, the uncontrollable racing of your heart as you rummage through those dresser drawers and the huge sigh of bliss and contentment as you finally whip out and resuscitate your summer apparel will leave you wanting to race out of the door in your light and breezy gear and do your own rendition of Julie Andrew’s, ‘Sound of Music’…or maybe not!
Now we all want to make the most of the fine weather ahead whether it’s simply relaxing in the garden and having a barbeque, attending a musical concert, watching or participating in a sporting event or even lazing on a tropical beach. What we must not forget as we frolic and dance about relishing in the warmth of the sun are those pesky UV rays. So first and foremost, we need to look after ourselves and get into that all important routine if we’re to fully enjoy the long days ahead of us.
The question of ‘to sun or not to sun’ will be pondered about hourly and daily by some but for the many others, the shops (either in town or online) will be the first port of call in buying the usual and essentials products for protecting your skin from the sun’s harmful UV rays.
These will include items such as:
- Sunscreen: Always select the one that will give your skin type the full protection it needs and check to make sure that the brand you choose is delivering its promises of protection as test have shown that certain brands have failed. A flaming scarlet body and face cringing in pain followed by your peeling skin may make you appear like an insect shedding its exoskeleton! EW!
- Hats: Whether it is outrageous and flamboyant or stylish and chic, it needs to cover the top of your head as well as your face, neck and shoulders. Also helps if you want to brush off any unwanted glances or advances!
- Sunglasses: The bigger the better in preventing damage to your eyesight. To look like ‘The Terminator’, Audrey Hepburn or an alien, it’s all up to you.
- Lip Balm: Sun protect those luscious smackers as well. The skin on your lips are extremely thin and have very little melanin (the pigment that screens out UV rays) and as I have found out, there are plenty of flavours to choose from and if your lover doesn’t have any on…go for it ladies (or gents), pucker up and plant a nice juicy kiss on those bare lips!
For those who thought other products didn’t exist in providing protection, here are just a few:
- UV sun umbrellas…yes, they do exist in all forms of colours, shapes and sizes and for men, fear not as you can even get a tailored one made…one that would suit your personality and manliness!
- What about shopping for UV protective clothing? Have a look as there are well known brands offering many styles (practical and sexy) in a rainbow of colours!
Now this list could go on and on and on and could leave you baffled and bewildered as to what you should do? Should I…
A: Resemble someone out of the Victorian era.
B: Reveal every square inch of skin that I can (or am allowed too…best find a nudist beach for this one) and be body bronze beautiful like Raquel Welch in ‘One Million Years BC.’
C: Simply just be sensible.
I know what I would choose.
Enjoy the summer days ahead, seek some shade if you need to and lastly, for you men, have no fear of feeling embarrassed for what could be perceived as womanly items or a feminine routine for having seen those sportsmen in Cricket and Surfing slapping on the sunscreen leaves me with a wicked grin and a wild imagination as to their confidence and their masculinity.
Get Youthful Looking Skin With The Anti Aging
Power Of Vitamin C
Instantly Gain Brighter More Radiant Skin Since The First Use!
The Benefits of Vitamin C
Vitamin C plays a vital role in the body’s metabolism of collagen. By increasing the levels of vitamin C in the skin can prevent and even repair some signs of aging.
The biggest limitation of applying Vitamin C on the skin is that when it is exposed to oxygen, sunlight, or certain liquids, it breaks down and losses its effectiveness.
The best way to get the benefits of Vitamin C is using in a serum format. The use of this product should feel, appealing on the instant-gratification front, when you slick on a vitamin C product, your skin should tingle.
OZ Naturals – Clinical Strength 20% Vitamin C with Vegan Hyaluronic Acid Leaves Your Skin Radiant & More Youthful By Neutralizing Free Radicals. This Anti Aging Serum Will Finally Give You The Results You’ve Been Looking For! 1 Ounce.
- CLINICAL STRENGTH 20% Vitamin C Serum for your face + vegan hyaluronic acid is the absolute highest quality vitamin c serum available.
- ALLURE MAGAZINE’S Best In Beauty Vitamin C Serum – It’s widely considered to be the most effective organic Vitamin C serum available & is proven to dramatically increase the production of collagen and cellular turnover – Resulting in a much smoother texture and even skin tone – We guarantee you’ll notice a much more youthful and radiant glow!
- Promise: THIS VITAMIN C SERUM is guaranteed to leave your skin radiant and more youthful looking by neutralizing free radicals & is proven to stimulate collagen & reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
- CRUELTY FREE, ORGANIC vitamin c serum does not contain alcohol, parabens or sulfates and is safe for all skin types.
- MADE IN THE USA in a state of the art FDA registered facility – OZ Naturals formulates the most effective anti aging products on the market – OZ Naturals products work & they work extremely well – We guarantee you’ll get results!
OZ Naturals Vitamin C Serum can be used daily and works well with all types of skin. The serum will not clog pores & does not contain parabens or alcohol. This serum is thinner than our other serums and is considered to be the most bioavailable serum on the market.
Key ingredients are as follows: Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), MSM, Vegan Hyaluronic Acid, Witch Hazel, Vitamin E, Amino Complex, Jojoba Oil. Ingredients are 72% Organic.
Wash and pat skin dry. If you are going to use a toner, apply the toner before the serum.
Apply a small amount to entire face, neck and decollete. Allow to dry. Can be used daily; can be used under make up. Follow with a high quality moisturizer.
Our Amazing Offer:
|Price:||$22.49 May qualify for FREE Shipping (Conditions Apply)|
|You Save:||$55.46 (71%)|
Make Over Body – Complete #Plasticsurgery , #Cosmetic , #Beauty Guide – #Procedures , #Products , #Discounts , #Coupons #Save !
Got a question, comment or just need to say something?
We look forward to answering all your questions. Just fill out the form
Coming Soon: Product Reviews!
Did you know that most doctors offer free consultations? During this consultation you can learn about this procedure and if you are a good candidate. Sign up for our newsletter to receive more information!
Join our newsletter to get amazing deals and offers on plastic surgery, beauty and fitness!
Do you want to save on plastic/cosmetic procedures and treatments? Just sign up for our newsletter to get amazing deals right in your Inbox!